Arthur M. Simon. D.V.M.
Graduated: B.V.Sc. University of Pretoria, South Africa. 1964. Small and farm animal practice in South Africa 1964 – 1975 Small animal practice in Tampa Florida, 1976 – present. Co-owner of two American Animal Hospital Association Certified Hospitals. Special Interest in General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Laser Surgery and Radiology.
- American Veterinary Medical Association.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Veterinary Medical Association-Board Member 1987 – present President 1995-1997
- Hillsborough Animal Health Foundation Board Member 1985 – present Secretary/Treasurer 1991-1995 President 2003-2007
- Hillsborough Board of County Commissioners – Animal Control Ordinance Committee 1992-1996
- F.V.M.A.- Gold Star Award 1994.
- Outstanding Service Award – Hillsborough County Veterinary Medical Society 1995
- F.V.M.A. – Gold Star Award 2006
Family: Married, four daughters, five grandchildren.
- Sponsoring Program for Glazer Children’s Museum
- Hillsborough County Spay and Neuter Program
- Classical music
- Current Affairs
Dr. Brian Shaw
Dr. Brian Shaw Graduated Vet school 1964. Practiced in own practice in South Africa until selling & emigrating to the USA in 1975. Joined Dr Harris at the Harris A H. Bought the practice 18 months later. Soon after opened a second animal hospital ‘Vetcare Village’ with Dr Simon. (1977) Have been co owner of these two AAHA member hospitals since.
Dr. Gary Flicker
Dr. Gary Flicker Born and raised in Chicago and graduated from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in 1975. Resided in Tampa with his wife and two children for over 27 years. He joined Vetcare in 1981 and became a partner soon thereafter. He thoroughly enjoys his work with the animals, owners, and staff. He looks forward to the future as the field of veterinary medicine continues to expand and further benefits to our patients.
Dr. Chandra Bonardi
Dr. Chandra Bonardi grew up in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She attended North Carolina State University where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering in 1999 and her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2003. She then practiced at a small animal hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado prior to moving to Tampa in 2006. In her spare time she enjoys chasing around her toddler and going to the beach.